Friday, 6 April 2018 by Ian Ebden
Looks like this article is over a year old, so some of the technical solutions or opinions may be a bit outdated now.
On April 4th the makers of Craft announced the release of the much anticipated Craft 3, and I'm already up-and-running building sites on the new platform.
The new release packs in a bunch of new features and improvements, including:
- Multi-Site. Craft’s localization features are all grown up.
- Image Editor. Crop, rotate, flip, and set focal points on your images.
- Asset Preview. Quickly view your assets everywhere by pressing Shift + Spacebar.
- Debug Toolbar. Learn everything there is to know about how your requests are being processed.
- Element Queries. Fetch the exact content you need.
- PostgreSQL. Like MySQL, but way better in every way.
- Plugin Store. Discover, try, and buy Craft plugins right in the Control Panel.
That's just scratching the surface. For more information, read their blog post at: https://craftcms.com/news/craf...